Why Does This Website Look So Different?
We have had a makeover! Northeast Seminars has a new Learning Portal from CEU Now, LLC and we hope you will enjoy the improvements. This new learning portal is dedicated to help Northeast Seminars provide the highest quality of healthcare education on the internet.
Some of the new features include:
- New! look and feel
- New! video player that uses HTML5
- New! class navigation
Change can take a little while to get used to, but we hope your experience is a positive one. To guide you through this transition, here are a few helpful hints:
- Log in on the home page using the same username and password as before
- Once you log in, you should see all of your courses listed under "My Courses". Click a course to enter it.
- Each course has a Course Outline with the units and modules for you to take. Click a unit or module to begin viewing it.
- Once you have viewed all of the units in a class, you can take the final test. Completing the test with a grade of 70% or higher will allow you to access your certificate of completion
Courses In Progress
- When you enter your course, don't be alarmed if your progress bar does not indicate that you have watched any units yet. Select the first unit in your class. View the beginning to make sure it is one you have already viewed and then click the next button. Once you come to a unit you are not familiar with, just keep viewing it.
- If you have completed a test, your grade should appear when you click "Grades" on the left side of the class.
Certificates of Completion
- If you have already earned a certificate of completion for a class, you can view it by entering the class and selecting the certificate. You should now see a page with a "Get Your Certificate" button at the bottom. Click the button to view a PDF copy of your certificate. At this point you can print it or save a copy to your computer.
- Once you get your certificate, you can access it again in the future by clicking "View Certificates" under "My Certificates" on the home page.